Friday, June 11, 2010

Heart breaker!!

Ok,I have the reason why I gave this title this name. Here is the story. As you know I left the backyard for the next day after the forntyard work. Well, the next day I began my day doing my ordinary things,talking my husband :) Then late in the afternoon, I was about to do the backyard.. Then.... I saw something that took my breathe away!!! Not in a good way.. A HUGE peacan limb fell down on my RV!!!! Yep.. I was about to cry...matter of fact, I did tear..LOL

The limb was too big for me to lift and move it away from my RV. I couldn't stand it being there.. So I went in the garage and got the electric saw and the power cord. Came back to the RV and started to saw the limb in half hoping all would fall down... It wasn't easy but I managed to cut the limb in half. But the darn thing didn't fell down from the top of the RV. Second plan, I went to get the yellow rope and my Xterra. I hooked the limb with the rope and tied the rope to the towing package in the back of my truck.. Pulled and went forward gentlely....Finally, the heart breaker was down from my RV. Only a small branch was remained up on top because I couldn't get it down. Then... I saw the skylight ......completely broken!!!!!!! At the moment, I would like to chop that tree limb into peices!!!

Anyway, I mananged to get the backyard done. It was late and I had to call the insurance the next day. The inspector came out today and he said he would give us the estimate. We will see how things go, hope it won't cost more than we expect.

Well, I was in a little trouble from doing the work with the limb :P

Hope there is no tree falling down on my property anymore...oh please please!!

No comments: